Urban was founded in 2014 by Jack and Giles who had a simple mission: to provide easy and affordable access to wellness, so people can live happier and healthier every day.
Since then, we've delivered well over 300,000 massage therapy treatments in London, Paris, Manchester and Birmingham. We empower wellness practitioners by providing them with a marketplace to meet local customers, business software to manage their work and a community to belong to.
In late 2018, we expanded beyond massage to form three business divisions: mind/body, beauty and fitness. Our growing range of services includes massage, facial, nail and osteopath treatments performed at times and places chosen by our users.
Urban’s culture and who we work with
We believe that freedom and trust bring the best out of people, so we work with team-players who get the importance of owning their responsibilities.
We live and breathe our values; we’re curious, supportive, fair, clear in our communication, and never settle for average. We’re a diverse team and particularly encourage applications from different underrepresented demographics.
We’re building the future of wellness. Join us.
As a logistic enabled and community driven marketplace in the wellness sector, we are constantly striving to better serve our practitioners and customers through understanding their platform behaviour. We are looking for a number of Mid to Senior level Analysts to join our Data and Analytics Team in our Lithuanian Office. Working closely with all of our business teams, you will be acting as the internal consultant and catalyst to drive business decision using data and discovering impactful insights to deliver change to our practitioner’s business and wellbeing of our customers.What you will be doing?
You will be:
- Providing data-backed evidence to commercial decisions making and help shaping our product
- Participating and evaluating new initiatives and projects, from identifying opportunities to improve user well-being and engagement to practitioner earnings optimisation.
- Working with operational teams to deliver insights and provide deep-dive data-driven analysis for operational actions.
- Influencing highly impactful and strategic decisions with other key stakeholders through insights and data.
You will be involved in business intelligence projects across multiple disciplines; the major focuses are:
- Business and Marketing Performance Analytics Stream: this stream is tailored for you if you are curious on how insights can drive better, faster and more optimised user acquisition and retention. Answer questions that ultimately drive the revenue growth of the business. You will analyse marketing and wider business metrics to articulate actionable insights to drive acquisition growth decisions.
- Supply Operations and Practitioner Behaviour Analytics Stream: with this stream you will be the analytics champion on our practitioner operations, analysing the market condition to help our practitioners to achieve the best earnings possible. You will answer critical questions around operational efficiency, logistical challenges to help our practitioners to navigate their city to delivering actionable insights to assist the practitioner operations team to improve speed, quality and scalability of growing our practitioner community globally.
- Community Engagement and User Wellbeing Analytics Stream: Under this stream you would be the working towards our long term vision of being the wellness partner of our users, analysing user behaviour data to provide insights on providing better and more personalised experiences at scale but individually. Ultimately, delivering anything that our users need when they need it.
We believe that great insights come from team-work and tenacious curiosity. Analytics team's lean structure provide individuals with ultimately freedom and responsibility to share great ideas, make a tremendous impact and rotate among streams for wider exposure.
- Bachelor or Master in analytical, numeric or statistics focus subject
- Min 3 years+ (5 years+ for senior roles) in analytical position with hands on experience in data analytics and track record of impact you have brought by your analytic projects
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and love defining problems from different angles
- Excellent communicator, very strong in articulating challenges, framing questions and delivering actionable and pragmatic insights for your stakeholders
- Have a great drive to build something together, and love to see how your analysis and insights impact our business
- Highly Dynamic and Result focus environment - That also means you would see the impact of your insight
- For Business and Marketing Performance Analytics candidate: Experience in Acquisition Analytics, Attribution Modeling and Marketing Campaign ROI Analysis
- For Supply Operation and Practitioner Behaviour Analytics candidate: Experience in Operation process and funnel analysis, People or Behavioural analytics, Marketplace Analytics
- For Community Engagement and User Wellbeing Analytics candidate: Experience in individual behaviour modelings, customer engagement and product analytics
- Solid experience in SQL
- Working Experience in other programming languages, especially Python, is a plus
- Working Experience with Data Science Algorithms and Statistical Modeling is a plus
- Working Experience with BI tools and Data Warehousing solution is a plus
- Evolution in a fast growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Extensive training to give an understanding of all the different central departments in the business.
- Opportunity to work with international and highly motivated team
- Freedom and responsibility in an unique role of a booming wellness economy
- Well-spec Apple hardware
- Unlimited days of holiday