Customer Support Representative (French Speaking)
Urban was founded in 2014 by Jack and Giles who had a simple mission: to provide easy and affordable access to wellness, so people can live happier and healthier every day.
Since then, we've delivered well over 400,000 massage therapy treatments in London, Paris, Manchester and Birmingham. We empower wellness practitioners by providing them with a marketplace to meet local customers, business software to manage their work and a community to belong to.
In late 2018, we expanded beyond massage to form three business divisions: physical wellbeing, beauty and fitness. Our growing range of services includes massage, facial, nail and osteopath treatments performed at times and places chosen by our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll support both practitioners and their incredible clients in their journey. We’ll need you to build strong relationships, continuously obtain feedback and be the voice of the customer as we grow. You’ll be an essential part of our warm, smart and energetic team.
- Proactively liaising with therapists partners / customers to ensure bookings run smoothly
- Investigating and resolving corporate customer queries and issues
- Supporting the Customer Service function for the other customer bases
- Answering the phone, emails, and live chat from Customers / Therapists / Partners
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience
- Work a shift pattern; 5 8-hour shifts a week, operating between 6am and 11pm, with the equivalent of 2 weekends off a month (please note: there is an option to take up 5 standard 8 hour evening shifts)
- Advanced language skills in French and English
- Strong spoken and written skills, including a calm and friendly telephone manner
- You should be driven and motivated by building great customer relationships, with experience demonstrating emotional intelligence and empathy in all circumstances
- Adhere to departmental targets including CSAT and agreed SLAs
- Assist team members and team leaders in ad hoc tasks where required
- You need to be able to think on your feet and solve problems at pace without sacrificing quality
- You should be a great multi-tasker who can tackle lots of different things at the same time
- You should have experience in actively contributing to and nurturing a brilliant team environment
- Ability to work weekend and evening shifts (not every week though), as these are our busiest times
- Competitive salary of £23,500
- Unlimited Holiday after probation
- Casual Dress Policy
- Access to benefits through Perkbox
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual company event
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions