QA Automation Engineer
Urban are hiring for a QA Automation Engineer to join our Tech hub based in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Our product team is full of highly-skilled multi-disciplined engineers working closely with each other across design, engineering and testing. Our fast-moving team bring together strategy, creativity and technology in agile programmes of work. We embrace strong development standards, continuous integration, peer review, test automation and replicable deployment processes. Within this role, you'd be encouraged to explore new technologies and take ownership of your work.
Our bleeding-edge backend platform is formed of an API-gateway + micro service architecture written in Typescript (running on Node.js). Our data layer uses a combination of different storage engines picked for the best fit to each use case, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Neo4J, MongoDB and Redis, Our front end stack includes AngularJS, React and MobX among others.
What you will be doing
- Help define our quality assurance testing and automation process
- Get hands on with building out our test suite
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet consumers needs
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of QA concepts
- Strong organization, analytic and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Bug tracking (such as Jira) and version control system (Github)
- Picking up new technologies when appropriate for the task in hand
- You write testable, extendable and maintainable code.
- A self-driven attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience overcoming challenges associated with scaling teams.
- Contributed to open source projects.
- An active personal account on Github, Bitbucket or similar.
- Evolution in a fast growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Extensive training to give an understanding of all the different central departments in the business.
- Opportunity to work with international and highly motivated team
- Freedom and responsibility in an unique role of a booming wellness economy
- Well-spec Apple hardware
- Unlimited days of holiday