Urban was founded in 2014 by Jack and Giles who had a simple mission: to provide easy and affordable access to wellness, so people can live happier and healthier every day.
Since then, we've delivered well over 300,000 massage therapy treatments in London, Paris, Manchester and Birmingham. We empower wellness practitioners by providing them with a marketplace to meet local customers, business software to manage their work and a community to belong to.
In late 2018, we expanded beyond massage to form three business divisions: physical wellbeing, beauty and fitness. Our growing range of services includes massage, facial, nail and osteopath treatments performed at times and places chosen by our clients.
The Community Manager will play a pivotal role in implementing the therapist community strategy across the business. You will be responsible for the community communication strategy planning and implementation across all channels in the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop, plan and execute our community communication strategy for all our channels including CRM and the Urban community forum.
- Plan and produce streams of engaging and informative content for our community
- Monitor forums and lead our community engagement in the UK
- Respond to social queries from the community
- Identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance and report back to the tea
- Academic excellence: A 2:1 or higher from a top university
- A high level of organisation: Experience in project management is a plus
- Analytical thinking: Identifying and solving problems with a high level of independence
- Relationship building: create high quality relationships, demonstrate empathy and engagement
- Optimising operations: Approach things hands-on with process innovation and continuous improvement at the forefront
- Copywriting: Generate content that engages the therapist community
- Unlimited Holiday after probation (yes we mean it)
- Casual Dress Policy
- Access to benefits through Perkbox
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual company retreat/large event
- Fully spec'd hardware and your choice of desk setup
- Discounts on at-home massages
- Free weekly yoga/fitness sessions
- Our amazing Urban HQ in central London with a Ping-Pong Table, Zen room, Juices and Fresh Fruit, breakfasts and more