Our product team is full of highly-skilled multi-disciplined engineers working closely with each other across design, engineering and testing. Our fast-moving team bring together strategy, creativity and technology in agile programmes of work. We embrace strong development standards, continuous integration, peer review, test automation and replicable deployment processes. Within this role, you'd be encouraged to explore new technologies and take ownership of your work.
Our bleeding-edge backend platform is formed of an API-gateway + micro service architecture written in Typescript (running on Node.js). Our data layer uses a combination of different storage engines picked for the best fit to each use case, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Neo4J, MongoDB and Redis, Our front end stack includes AngularJS, React and MobX among others.
What you will be doing
- Apply industry standard best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues across various areas of the business
- Lead within your discipline – architect using modern front-end stacks and help coordinate delivery
- Contribute to our overarching technical architecture and vision
- Experience with React, AngularJs, MobX or a similar front end frameworks / libraries.
- Strong CSS skills utilising Less / Sass.
- You’re skilled building responsive and accessible pages across a variety of browsers and devices.
- You write testable, extendable and maintainable code.
- Experience identifying and applying industry standard best practices.
- Collaborated with colleagues from other business areas on projects in previous roles.
- Git / SVN or similar version control experience.
- A self-driven attitude and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Contributed to open source projects
- An active personal account on Github, Bitbucket or similar.
- Experience with Node.js with Express.
- Utilised build tools e.g. Gulp or Webpack for production use
- Evolution in a fast growing startup with excellent career opportunities
- Extensive training to give an understanding of all the different central departments in the business.
- Opportunity to work with international and highly motivated team
- Freedom and responsibility in an unique role of a booming wellness economy
- Well-spec Apple hardware
- Unlimited days of holiday