Massage therapist Assessor - Part time contractor
Who we are:
Urban is a UK based start-up that is looking to fundamentally change the wellness industry. We are the largest provider of at-home, on-demand massage in the UK and France, using tech to connect >1,500 qualified therapists across London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Paris with clients in need of a massage. In the coming years, we aim to democratise wellness globally, using smart technology to reshape how people access fitness, beauty and medical products and services.
The Role and Who we need:
We need someone to assess potential massage therapists up to 10 hours a week, to see if they meet the criteria to partner with the platform. Potential partners come to you and go through a role play scenario to demonstrate their massage technique, knowledge and their customer service. They are assessed through our quality framework, and this is where you will come in.
Through your assessment you will determine whether the therapists meet the criteria needed to be a partner on our platform or not – so we need you to be attentive, understand what you are doing, and be able to communicate well.
If you believe you can assess Massage therapists – get in touch.
- For Assessing Massage:
- Based in Birmingham, preferably in the city centre
- You will need to hold a Level 5 sports massage diploma
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a massage therapist
- Ability to multitask, be attentive and understand a quality criteria framework
- Good people and communication skills (you will be dealing with lots of people)
- Adaptable and flexible
Nice to have: Teaching/assessment background
- Assessor training in our HQ (Southwark, London)
- Flexibility in your own schedule